Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Top Hat's first fanfiction reccomendation

Title: Tropic of Virgo
Author: In.a.blue.bathrobe
Fandom: Twilight
Rated: M
Summery:
He's a young but jaded musician writing lyrics for his band, and she's a naive, frustrated poet looking to break out of her shell; their words collide online. What happens when they meet in high school, unaware of their literary connection?
Tropic of Virgo



I recently discovered Tropic of Virgo by In.a.blue.bathrobe a few weeks ago. Since I read fanfiction the majority of my time, I try to find something different that actually holds my interest. I joke not, this fanfiction is better than some novels I read. If you are a music lover, you will ADORE this. The lyrics in this fic are amazing. This fanfiction is sweet, sexy, humorous, and keeps you right on the edge. I highly recommend you to read it.


Posted by Top Hat, on July 27, 2009
Photobucket

0 comments:

Subscribe to our feed!

Melodies