Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

“You’re his. Always have been. Always will be. There’s never been a lifetime you haven’t been completely and totally his."
Photobucket


Top Hat's Fanfiction Corner




Photobucket


Title of fanfic: The Lost Boys
Author: hwimsey
Fandom: Twilight
Link: The Lost Boys
Link To The Lost Boys Website: The Lost Boys Website
Summery: Three young woman, three young men, a potentially haunted Victorian that's falling apart around their ears, unrequited love, and an up and coming band. Take all that, shake it up, and set it in romantic San Francisco. All human, usual pairings.

Photobucket



Top Hat's review:

Holy cuss.
-I am sorry, I saw Fantastic Mr. Fox this weekend, and am still in Mr. Fox mode.-

So, I've been reading The Lost Boys for only about a month now. -things are thrown at Top Hat-

Yes, yes, I know. It's been in my e-mail forever now because I am subscribed to the amazing author that is hwimsey, but I have never read it.


This is probably one of the worst mistakes I have made. Ever.

Once I finally decided to read it, my heart...it like..imploded. In a good way.

If you like music, read this. If you like the deepest of loves, read this. If you like ghost stories, read this. If you like amazing sex, read this. If you like amazing plot lines with characters that seem to be breathing in front of you, read this. If you like good writing, READ THIS!!!!!

Or you know...if you don't want me to shank you, read it.

Honest to the holy gnomes, this is probably one of the best fan fictions-no-writings I have ever read.

Edward is the amazing musician, and Bella is his muse, but it is SOOO much more than that. There is this whole other story, within the story. There are so many elements to this story that....I just wanna hug it, or hwimsey, at least.

There is great humor, wonderful dialogue, and it is not your typical cliche story or fanfic.


So. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS!!!!!
If this were a book....nah...it just needs to be published. Then, there needs to be a movie.

Top Hat's Rating: Five jars of Tomato Paste out of five




Photobucket



I OWN NOTHING!!! PLEASE!!! NO SUEINGS!!! NOTHING ON HERE IS MINE!!! Cept my review. :]

(hwimsey...if you're reading this... I LURVE YOU!!! Thank you for writing such an amazing fic!!!)


Posted by Top Hat on December 14th, 2009 Photobucket

0 comments:

Subscribe to our feed!

Melodies