Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Enchilada Has To Pee
Top Hat: ENCHILADA HAS TO PEE!? WHAT KIND OF TITLE IS THAT?

Enchilada: I have to pee!

Top Hat: ....They does not mean...we title....our POST ENCHILADA HAS TO FUCKING PEE!

Enchilada: Well, it will make people look at us.

Top Hat: People already look at us...just not in a good way. And I don't think telling the world you have to pee, is getting publicity the good way...

Enchilada: Well, if it makes you feel any better, I don't have to pee anymore.

Top Hat: No, it doesn't really. I'm sure you feel better though..

Enchilada: I DO!!! :D

Top Hat: -hits self-

Enchilada: Can we tell the people about our podcast now?

Top Hat: Thats what I orginally that this post was about, but apparently, you have to pee.

Enchilada: Well you're the one who brought up the subject of my bladder.

Top Hat: YOU TITLED IT 'ENCHILADA HAD TO PEE'!

Enchilada: IT WAS A TRUE STATEMENT! GET OFF MY FUCKING DICK!

Top Hat: But I thought you liked it when I was on top?



Hey everyone! We got a podcast!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTT!!!!

So everyone has to go subscribe on itunes, its FREE!!!!

PLEASE!!!
Rate and leave reviews. If you want, it is POSSIBLE you can be a guest.

LOVE US! TALK TO US, AND....YEAHH!!!

Follow the link, and if you subscribe, your ipod and itunes automatically gets updated everytime we update:
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=334156864

If you do not have itunes, please listen to us online here: http://tophatandenchiladapodcast.mevio.com/

Please, go listen to us.

Leave comments!

Posted by: Top Hat and Enchilada on October 6th, 2009
Photobucket

0 comments:

Subscribe to our feed!

Melodies